Risk Management Basic Policy
As a member of the SECOM Group, TMJ, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "Company") shall fully engage in risk management.
The Company has diverse manual and digital contact channels in core businesses such as Contact Center and Back Office services. In addition, the Company has established bases nationwide and overseas, and a large number of employees who provide services in the bases. The Company recognizes that diversity and expansion of risks are progressing further with the major changes in these business environments, bases, and employees.
The internal and external risks surrounding the Company, such as social situations including laws and regulations, guidelines set by the government, and other norms, progress of information technology, requests, expectations, and needs of stakeholders, diversity of employee awareness, major earthquakes and heavy rain disasters, have an influence on the continuation and expansion of the business, and not only it will become difficult to achieve the business plan but it will also endanger the survival of the company depending on how the Company responds to the risks.
The Company recognizes that an effective approach to risk management is a societal demand. This also maintains and strengthens our competitiveness by ensuring high-valued service provided to stakeholders, especially the clients. Therefore, the Company shall conduct the daily risk management activities based on the policies below.
- The Company shall comply with laws, regulations, and guidelines set by the country, and other norms.
- The Company shall ensure that fostering and penetrating risk sensitivities and dealing with the risks will be performed with the "Values" and "Judgment Criteria" stipulated by the SECOM Group policy and the TMJ Code of Conduct.
- In order to ensure the execution of risk management, the Company shall assign accountability (accountability with explanation) and necessary resources for risks to each level of the Company.
- The Company shall establish a risk management system centered on the Risk Management Committee and control risks and make improvements by assessing risks, taking measures, monitoring, and reviewing the risks.
- The Company shall strive to preserve the safety of the people constituting the organization and the management resources of the organization, and promptly deal with emergency situations to minimize the damage to concerned parties and promptly restore them.
Enacted on: April 1, 2018
President Hideki Maruyama