An SMS service with high arrival rates.
Including iPhone and Android smartphones, and other mobile phones (flip phones), TMJ’s SMS service can send messages to mobile numbers with high arrival rates. We encourage you to use it in various communication media in accordance with the application's usage method.
SMS Transmission Function
Capable of individual transmission, simultaneous transmission, input of transmission information in CSV data and direct input
SMS Transmission Acceptance Function
Work with an automatic voice response (IVR) or an operator to send an SMS to your mobile phone that arrives at a call center
Status Check of Transmission Result
Because it is a carrier-dedicated line design, it is possible to check if the message actually reached the mobile terminal or receive a reason why delivery failed.
Content Creation Function
Content (HTML) up to 5,000 characters can be easily generated and inserted into SMS. It is also possible to insert logo images
Questionnaire Creation Function
Questionnaire pages (HTML) can be easily created and inserted into SMS. This is also available in featured phones
Questionnaire Tabulation, Simple Analysis Function
Capable of individual and simultaneous transmissions, input of transmission information in CSV data and direct input.
You can filter and target specific customers with periodical and conditional types of SMS delivery
Utilization Scene of SMS Service
- Payment recommendation such as insurance premium, card payment
- Gas supply connection, schedule confirmation of housing equipment construction, notification
- Order response window for mail order media response
- Information communication · Address registration / card change
- Telephone reception support for electric retailers
- Line and SIM sales support via phone