Risk Management Basic Policy
As a member of the SECOM Group, TMJ, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) will do its best in risk management.
The contact center and back office services, which are our core businesses, are diversifying and digitizing contact channels.In addition, we have established bases nationwide and overseas, and a large number of employees can provide the services.
We are aware that risk diversification and increase are progressing further along with the major changes in the business environment, bases and employees.
The internal and external risks surrounding our company, such as the development of social conditions and information technology including laws and regulations, national guidelines and other norms, stakeholder requests, expectations and needs, diversification of employee awareness, major earthquakes and heavy rainfall disasters, can have an impact on business continuity and expansion. It is not only difficult to achieve the business plan, but also to deal with the said risks that may threaten our survival as a company.
We recognize that our approach to risk management is a social requirement and we are working on it to ensure that quality services to our stakeholders, especially our clients, can be maintained, and to strengthen competitiveness. We will also continue to carry out risk management activities.
- We will comply with the laws and regulations, national guidelines and other norms.
- In order to foster and instill risk sensitivity and dealing with risks, we will respond based on the “values” and “decision criteria” defined in the SECOM Group Policy and TMJ Code of Conduct.
- We will guarantee risk accountability (responsibility with explanation) and necessary resources to each hierarchical position in our company to ensure the implementation of risk management.
- We will establish a risk management system centered on the Risk Management Committee, perform risk assessment, measures, monitoring and reviews, control risks, and make improvements.
- In addition to protecting the safety of the people who make up the organization and the management resources of the organization, we will take prompt action to minimize damage to the people involved and plan for immediate restoration in the event of an emergency.
Thank you very much.
Established April 1, 2018
President and CEO Hideki Maruyama